January 27, 2014

Morning has broken...

I had great intentions to post all weekend from Amarillo on the shoot but things were just too hectic and WiFi coverage too spotty to follow through.  In Denver Google and the Airport seemed to have a grudge match going on and in Amarillo...well I spent very little time in that airport.

The shoot itself went really well and as always the folks in Texas were friendly and gracious.  I ate far too much stuff that I shouldn't and slept in a bed that was about the size of my WESTFALIA (I am not kidding).  The menu of all days there was BEEF of course (Amarillo being the largest beef processing city in the world).  My colon may take weeks to recover, but every good thing comes at a price.  Thank goodness Director had the good sense for us to stop for lunch in the city at Pho Garden for a bowl of steaming goodness.  Mine was stocked with shrimp, Broccoli and Bok Choy and man it was good.

Rest of Sunday revolved around walking about in a stupor and winding it up with the season Premiere of SHERLOCK which had been languishing on the DVR.  Well worth the wait.

So I have more notes but those will come in further posts.  Need to get into animation land now.

TTYL